Start Dwarfs? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Start Dwarfs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Start Dwarfs?

Hello almighty dwarf commanders

I am new to the wahammer ways(been playing 40k) and my question is if I should start dwarfs. i have heard rumors that a re-release of the army book is coming out, so should i buy the army book or wait for the release?

If i don't buy the army book and wait then should I get starting models now, like warriors and a thane? But this also brings up the rumor that they might have new models.

Should i buy now or wait more?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rumours are for a new book in december and various models, new plastic warmachines & possibley others. If you want to start now go for it, you coudl pick the dwarf book up on ebay for £2-3 anyway so it wont be a great loss if its replaced in 4 months.

Dwarfs are a great army to collect and fun to play with if difficult to master.

You have made a good army choice after all what is GW mag called - The White Dwarf!!

Hope you enjoy them.

+ Reply to Thread