Are Dwarfs for me??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Dwarfs for me???

Hello WF gamers, I am a 40k player who is looking into starting fantasy. I play Dark Angels and most of my strategies involve shooting the enemy and assaulting whats left. Are dwarfs right for me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Force Commander
    Hello WF gamers, I am a 40k player who is looking into starting fantasy. I play Dark Angels and most of my strategies involve shooting the enemy and assaulting whats left. Are dwarfs right for me?
    You'll get to shoot alright, but dwarfs aren't about assault, but more along counter-assaulting, as they are the slowest race in the old world. But like long beards say: There's no rush, no hurry when it comes kneecaping your opponents with a proper axe!
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres a very simple answer, with dwarves you do the first bit but can't do the second bit, cause THEIR ALREADY DEAD!!!
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)copy bunny and this msg onto ur sig i will then own ur souls.
    all lotr players check my forum: my lotr forum click here!if your a forces of disorderplayer looking for a forces of disorder forum go hereIf your a forces of order player go here
    khorne
    20 18 5
    dwarfs
    5 6 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    170 (x5)

Dwarfs are more versatile than many players give them credit for.

Frequently, you find Dwarf lists along the lines of the Iron Warriors in 40K: shooting like crazy, and one hyper-melee unit to destroy whatever manages to get close enough. Many players become entranced by the sheer amount of fire that the Dwarfs can pour out.

The Dwarfs are an old, well-established army, so you know they are balanced and powerful. They are a worthwhile challenge to play and can adapt to many different styles.

Also, moreso than most WHFB races, the Dwarfs tend to inspire an odd kind of fanaticism in their players. ^_^

WHFB: Dwarfs || WH40k: Imperial Fists, Necrons || WM/H: Trollbloods || BFG: Necrons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it's due to our model's size that we have an incessant need to defeat our enemies.:ninja:

The Dwarfs can indeed shoot foes to small bits, but they also have a tough combat line. With their high leadership, their high WS and their trademark toughness and armour, they can easily hold a line, or if countercharging, break the enemy's.

W/D/L

Dwarfs 1/0/0 (Reset due to new rules)

Space Marines 0/0/0 (still under construction)

+ Reply to Thread