Slayer Tattoos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slayer Tattoos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slayer Tattoos

Anyone have a good source of inspriration for slayer tattoos? I'm currently trying to finalize some character sketches as I step into finishing off my now standard dwarf with 2-3 blocks of slayers (and drongs). Just thought I would check around. I normally go through coolminiornot and other mini sights, as well as the dwarf book, slayer novels, etc...

and example of what I am thinking about is the second sketch at the LO Link below:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ad.php?t=53103 (Slayer Character from Fluff)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you could use some rune patterns or beasts that they will slay e.g troll slayers troll tattoos... just a thought tell me if you like it
    Death to all chaos scum (and politicians, I think some of them are as mad as a cultist)

Master of the Deathwing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did use some runic patterns on my slayers. It also ties in with my fluff on what type of tattoos they would wear. But when in doubt I go with a chain link or interconnecting swirls.

+ Reply to Thread