New Army Book - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Army Book

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Army Book

So.. I just bought the new dwarf army book, are they goign to put out ANOTHER ONE whe nthe new box set comes out. I noticed there are refernces to 4 models to make a rank (page 29 in the shieldbearers rules) and I understand that the new rules are going to be 5 wide, so what the heck is there going to be a new NEW Dwarf book??????

"...and we shall pave our path to the gods with the Skulls of our fallen foes."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

No new dwarf book, from what I hear. The new dwarves and the new orcs are basically considered the first of the new edition books. The shieldbearers will still displace 2 models, you'll need 3 more in the front to have complete ranks.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

There are a few bits and bobs i've noticed from a number of army books which will have to be changed when 7th comes into working.

Don't worry i'm sure an errata will be released by GW concerning all the different races soon enough. I'm sure the Direwolves team will be working on it also

Ciao

Stonehambey

Hex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Yes the rules will have to change slightly when 7th edition comes out, but there will not be a new Dwarf book in a very long time. They are good as they are, there are no real units that just nobody uses like in most other armies

LT
    "Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.

+ Reply to Thread