Help with the Dwarves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with the Dwarves

Hey there. Whne first playing this game, I borrowed an High Elf army from my friend to use just so I can try and learn all of the rules and how to play the game. I hated the Elves after awhile and decided to try and get my own army to play as and I finally decieded on the Dwarfs. I would aprreciate the help given and the only question I really have is which is bette on the Defensive, Ironbreakers or the Hammers, because a friend Has a Dwarf army and thats the only problem he had with his army list. Thnx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look down the forum nad you will find a Ironbreakers vs hammers thread. We pretty much decided ironbreakers are better in lower point battles, hammerers in larger. I would say for defense it is the ironbreakers because of the save, although the stubborn does keep the hammerers from breaking. I'd still say Iron Breakers are the better defenders.
    "...and we shall pave our path to the gods with the Skulls of our fallen foes."

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Hammerers vs. Ironbreakers

Feel free to revive this one

Ciao

Stonehambey

Closed Thread