Ur Runic Combos And Names - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

mine are dracosbane:warhammer w 2fury and 1 strenth
    and the gromril beard:1 master rune of gromril

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Well I&#39;m still yet to think of permenant combos or too name items, but soon I will as within the next few days a first draft of my Dwarf fluff will be up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Hammerson Ring: Legend tells that an ancient runelord forged it long ago. On his way to show the ring to his lord, he was attacked by vile night grobi. He fought bravely, but a blow from a large goblin rendered him unconcious. When he came around, the ring had been stolen, aswell as his axe. He returned to his studies of rune lore and was rarely seen outside of his home again.
    Thousends of years later, Ogri Hammerson went onto an expedition into the night goblin tunnels. Hundreds of Grobi lay dead, and the tunnel was cleared. While they were desposing of the corpses, Ogri noticed a strange rine on the goblin leaders knarled finger. It glow with all the colours of a rainbow, and had a dwarven rune inscribed in its centre. He tried to pull it off the goblin, but instead pulled the scrawny finger of the goblin off with it.
    Ogri returened home, and with a bit of elbow grease (A popular name for oil in those times) he managed to free the ring. He put it onto his own finger, not expecting it to fit his podgy hands. He instantly felt a sence of confidence and invulnerablity.
    During Ogri&#39;s dying days, it was gifted to his eldest son, Snorri. At the time snorri was upset, as his brothers got Ogri&#39;s possesions and land, but in time grew to apreciate the powers of the ring. It gave him confidence, just as it did his father.
    Snorri still bears the ring today - it having served him well in many battles.
    The Hammerson ring is inscribed with a Master Rune of Spite

Edit: I&#39;ll post fluff for his runic axe as soon as i think of it&#33;
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Closed Thread