Question about Doomseekers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Doomseekers

Hey. I was looking throgu the SOC codex when I saw the rules for the doomseekers. Can they be only used in a slayer army and if they can be in a regular dwarf army, what type of slot do they take up?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

This has been cleared up by Gav during the SOC campaign, Doomseekers are a Slayer list unit only. So, no, they cannot be used by an ordinary dwarf army.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOC Still??

Why are people still asking about SoC rules?? The Nemesis Crown campaign starts in a month! During my weekly group, people always say, "X from SoC is sooo nasty", and my reply is, "Yes, and you can't use SoC stuff here..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"There is nothing as sure in the world as the glitter of gold and the treachery of Elves."

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Biff'd View Post
    Why are people still asking about SoC rules?? The Nemesis Crown campaign starts in a month! During my weekly group, people always say, "X from SoC is sooo nasty", and my reply is, "Yes, and you can't use SoC stuff here..."
    Well, mainly because the armies are still legal. GW only disallowed them from official GW tournaments, it says nothing about them being illegal in normal games. And people still discuss them because they have an army book (with lists) and had entire new armies released; I don't see this one being the same. Oh and the ending was crap etc. But the options in some of those armies were nasty and could make people fear them quickly (Helcannon anyone?).

KU

+ Reply to Thread