new dwarf army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new dwarf army

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

new dwarf army

I just got battle for skull pass, and want to make a dwarf army. Sofar I have what came in the box plus an engineer and a bolt thrower. I want to build an army around tons of warmachines. If anyone here has suggestions as to how to make this work well I would be very thankfull.

Sight is in the eye of the beholder.

(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

2. Remove Advertisements

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Slightly below Join Date, just above Age
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

99 (x3)

I'd suggest browsing through the army lists thread and seeing what people have come up with, then adapting some of the suggestions for your own army. Then you could post the army, and people could give you more targeted feedback.

I'd also suggest that you might want to add more CC capacity as time goes on, I started with a VERY shooty army, and got bored of it very quickly. Then I went all CC, and got frustrated with a lack of success, so I'm currently fielding a relatively balanced army.

General suggestions:

-Bolt throwers merit a unit engineer, and sometimes a Rune of Penetrating (especially if you don't have a cannon). They should be fielded in pairs whenever possible, to maximize the use of your special choice.
    -Cannons usually like a single Rune of Forging (no unit engineer). This is sufficient to keep your cannon accurate and firing.
    -Grudge throwers probably want a rune of accuracy, and either an engineer or a rune of reloading.

-A unit of hammerers, ironbreakers, or longbeards with the Rune of Grugni will do well supporting your war machines, especially the hammerers (stubborn, so you aren't hurt as much by not having many troops, and the banner helps protect them and the war machines closeby from enemy shooting).

Hope that helps!
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

+ Reply to Thread