HoC player who is envious of your options - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

HoC player who is envious of your options

whats up...I came back to warhammer after 10 years to play chaos infebruary....and the list has been nutchered into a non competitive mockery....i was thinking of switching to another list and empire caught my eye...

you guys have one of the most flexible lists out there!

lots of lord choices and special chars (i like the reiksgaurd captain and the emperors bsb myself, not to mention the girffon riding counts)

core wise, you get 1+ as knights as core...which is better than most other armies, and the troops can have lots of different weapons and have that awesome detatchment rule.

special is awesome....cannons mortars IC knights etc....pistolers and outriders too....damn

and the rareis amazing, hellblasters and A TANK! (for 300 points is one of the best units in the game bar none) and flaggelants are unvreakable

so many choiuces...horde infantry,...gunline with warmachines.....cavalry....hell you cna even make a religous army of priests and flaggelants....and you got those nifty battle wizards for magic!

When i compare your list to the HoC list I can use, it seems insanely unbalanced...i hinestly would never want to take on an empire army, you guys got the most rounded list in the game....goood movement good cc good shooting and good magic.

HoC has decent movement, great CC no shooting, and now almost no magic due to tzeentch being nerfed badly....

anyways i got that off my chest.

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

So... what are you actually after here? Sounds like you've convinced yourself to do Empire instead of HoC? lol, fair enough. Its true, Empire does have one of the best rounded armies in Fantasy. Doesn't necessarily make them the best, but if it appeals to you then id say give them a go

+ Reply to Thread