2000 Pts List (to vs Dwarves), Advice Welcome - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

2000 Pts List (to vs Dwarves), Advice Welcome

Gday, im soon to face my friend who owns one hell of a lot of Dwarves (about 10k). From memory, (its a while since i played him), he is a lazy player and chooses to sit most of the time so he can just shoot and wait for me to come to him. He normally uses a Dwarf Lord, a BSB Thane and a CC Thane.

Here is a quick list Ive thought of. I have plenty of Empire troops to swap and change and alter the list with so any and all critiscism/advice is appreciated.

General of the Empire, Full Plate Armour, Holy Relic, Sword of Power, Enchanted Shield. (assigned to Swordsmen Unit)

Captain, BSB, Full Plate Armour, Griffon Banner. (assigned to Greatswords unit).

Valten I (Assigned to Spearmen Unit. -The two-hammers, on foot model. I have full rules as well so not a problem to use).

10 Handgunners
    10 Handgunners
    10 Crossbowmen
    23 Spearmen w/ Full Command
    -Detachment 8 Halberdiers
    24 Swordsmen 2/ Full Command + War Banner.
    -Detachment 8 Halberdiers

Great Cannon
    Great Cannon
    23 Greatswords w/ Full Command
    -Detachment 9 Free Companies Militia
    (OR instead of 8 militia, have 6 archers who are skirmished infront of GS unit to minimise shooting @ GS ???).

17 Flagellants
    Helblaster Volley Gun

Total = 2002pts.

Cheers in advance

Last edited by AzzA; June 16th, 2009 at 15:08. Reason: added total pts value and idea.
    Proud -=< ANZAC CLAN >=- Member

+ Reply to Thread