<1000 1000 points First Battle with Empire - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

1000 points First Battle with Empire

Well, after a few weeks of building and collecting, I finally have enough empire models to field in a 1000 point battle and my first battle with this army is tomorrow vs either the DE or the good old O&G, which is good so i can start to learn the basics at running an Empire Army. Note that these are the only models I have at the moment so tell me what u guys think.

*Warrior priest:
    -w/GW, AOMI

*BSB Captain:
    -w/Sword of Might, Full Plate Armor

*(24x) Spearmen: (w/warrior priest)
    -w/FC, shields
    -w/detachment of 7x Free Company

*(24x) Swordsmen (w/Battle Standard Bearer)
    -w/detachment of 7x Free Company

*(10x) Handgunners

*(5x) Pistoliers

*Great Cannon

*Great Cannon

TOTAL: 997 points

Plan is to pretty much form a battle line, while the cannons bombard the enemy positions, while the pistoliers run around and do what they do best.

2. Remove Advertisements

Newcastle, UK
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

45 (x1)

That's a good solid list - you should be able to deal with any army comfortably.

If I was to change something I'd probably replace one of the Cannons with a Mortar and give the Battle Standard Bearer the Banner Of Valour which leaves enough points to give the Handgunners a Marksman.

+ Reply to Thread