Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey all, this is my first attempt at an Empire army (long time WHFB player, first time Empire player). Comments and critique are welcome and encouraged.
- Sword of Justice, Dawn Armour, Shield, Barded Warhorse, The White Cloak
Empire Captain BSB
- Dual Hand Weapons, Plate Armour, Griffon Standard
- Great Weapon, Armour of Metoric Iron, Luckstone (BRB version), Sigil of Sigmar
L2 Battle Wizard (Lore of Light)
- Rod of Power
- Full Command, Banner of Duty
Det1: 20 Swordsmen, Sergeant
Det2: 20 Halberdiers, Sergeant
- Marksman w/ Hochland Long Rifle
-Marksman w/ Hochland Long Rifle
- Lances, Perceptor, Standard Bearer
- Full Command
- Outrider Chamption w/ Hochland Long Rifle
I've been toying with dropping some spearmen and giving the knights great weapons, as well as changing out the Warrior Priest for another L2 Wizard with a different lore (possibly Death or Heavens) and a dispel scroll and empire luckstone.
"I like your style. You make up your own rules, just like me. Bean counters said I couldn't fire a man just for being in a wheelchair. Did it anyway. Ramps are expensive." - Cave Johnson, Portal 2
I'd keep the lances on the knights. As for switching characters, the second wizard would be useful, but it would also mean you couldn't take advantage of the Warrior Priests Hatred for the Spearmen.
A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.
Never forgive, never forget.