<2000 1500pts tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1500pts tournament

Arch Lector - 210pts
    -sword of antiheros
    -potion of speed
    -armour of meteoric iron
    -dawn stone

Battle Wizard (LIFE) 125pts
    -dispel croll

Capitan 98pts
    -sword of might

30x swordsmen 286pts
    15x free company

30x swordsmen 286pts
    15x free company

2x cannon
    2x hellblaster
    1x mortar

All comments welcome

2. Remove Advertisements

6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

107 (x4)

Characters looks solid, but despite thier cheapness as empire i think with a lord in 1500pts that maybe 3 is too many. I would either tone it down to 3 hero level characters or a Lord and a Hero (dropping the Wizard in this case or dropping the Wizard and changing the Arch Lector for a Wizard Lord).

This is the reason for the sugestion above, although you have 2 solid blocks with substantial detachments, its not going to take alot to make a unit run off against certain armies, or if you loose one, your going to be very limited in being able to catch table quarters etc. Maybe a third block unit or even a throw away unit of knights to act as fodder and missile magnet, and should they make it through then you can charge them into apposing war machines etc, tieing them up for a turn or two.

I think maybe some points could be saved in the war machines aswell. 2 cannons work well, but i would drop one of the hellblasters and a mortar, instead taking either a unit of crossbows/handgunners or even a rocket battery.

Just some things i would change or look at.

Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread