<1000 1K 8th edition, first attempt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

1K 8th edition, first attempt

Wizzard lord w/ lvl4
    Priest w/ Great weapon and Armour of Metoric Iron.

25 Swordmen w/ command
    25 Swordmen w/ command
    15 Halbreaders as detachment.

5 Pistoliers

I'm on break at work and trying to do this quick. I started buying a couple boxes of empire stuff for mordhime and have prety much decided to build a hole army. This is my first attempt at making a list. Right now its only 1000pts and i think its still short 15 points but wanted to put it up for some empire vets to tell me where i should go from here.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Im no Empire Vet but I will still give you my thoughts about your list...

It seems to me that a lvl 4 wizard costs a bit to much in a 1000 pts game, I would drop him and go with a melee character instead. I would perhaps use a lvl 1-2 wiz. I find pistoliers exelent as support and flank attacks when you advance with your infantry. Another thing I would do when one have so few points to work with is go for only one unit and make it bigger and perhaps buy some missile troops. But all depends on how you want to play the game...

Good luck...!!!

+ Reply to Thread