<2000 march forth the army of the empire (2000) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Barrie, Ontario
    16 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x2)

march forth the army of the empire (2000)

Have had the book for a couple days now, and thought to try and make a list out of what i have currently, so here it is.

Karl Franz, hammer 370
    (130 points left lords)

Ludwig 185
    Priest, additional hand weapon 67
    Priest, additional hand weapon 67
    Wizard, lvl 2 100
    Captain, full plate 66
    (15 points left heros)

38 halberdiers, full command, detachment of 20 halberdiers 378 (captain and priest)
    37 halberdiers, full command, detachment of 20 halberdiers 372 (karl, ludwig and priest)

3 demigruph knights, full command, steel standard 239

celestial hurricanum 130
    26 points left

So, yes my heros are pretty bare, but for the most time only the emperor and captain are in combat with something that can kill them, so thinking of throwing something else on them, maybe drop something for more points for the captain, and yes, the hammer is taken. So keeping the army pretty close, and the knights to protect the flank. The priests give the squads with detachments hatred, and re-roll the S4 wounds, or the 5+ ward to keep them alive. The Celestial stays behind, giving units hit on 3+. I am thinking that the 3+ re-roll, then a 4+/3+ re-roll will be nice. I haven't got to play the new army, so any advice from people that tried the new book?

2. Remove Advertisements

28 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

298 (x8)

Detachments are limited to half the size of the parent. Other than that, not bad. Drop ludwig, he has no ward and is cavalry in an army with no cavalry to give him a look out sir. Replace him with a foot bsb. Give the WPs heavy armor and either shields or great weapons.
    Last edited by Marnepup; April 11th, 2012 at 15:58.

+ Reply to Thread