Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi everyone I am new to the empire and I want to do something diffrent with my army instead of it looking just like everyone elses so I am looking to theam my army around something so I was woundering if anyone knows or have read anything like an empire army ever winning or lossing a battle and something happenss that makes them dissaper to never be seen agen or something like that.
I hope that makes sence and I look forwad to reading your replys.
Last edited by steven1984; April 14th, 2012 at 03:24.
Nope. But so what? It's a great idea, make up your own army with your own story.
IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010
Pleanty of parts of the Empire army "disapered" in the Storm of Chaos, although nothing specific jumps to mind, think theres some mention of it in one of the Felix and Gotrek books, briefly. at the same time theres an endless list of examples you could use for why an army might "go missing" in the warhammer world.
- Storm of Chaos
- Carvan attacked by Ogres in mountains of mourne
- Enslaved by Dark Elves
- Enslaved by Chaos Dwarfs
- Lost in jungles of Lustria and captured as sacrifice by Lizardmen / Slaves by Amazons
- Steal an object from tomb kings and cursed to be lost in desert for years
- March into Loth Lorean in Bretonia, camp at night, wake up 50 years later (it tend to happen there)
- Some slight against the empire leader which casues him to lead his army to march and hunt down. (One example is in the Sigvald novel were an empire general leads his men into the chaos wastes searching to find someone to follow as he has lost faith in the Empires leaders.)
+ anything else you can make up.
Last edited by saltrock36; April 14th, 2012 at 09:32.
I like the Tomb King one you came up with there. Mine is based around the Vampire Wars, after all the devestation wrought they left to the new world to start over.
"To Triumph without Risk, is to Conquer without Glory!"