Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
The Army conforms to main book list rather than the one in the appendix.
1) Burgomeister (counts as an Elector count)
Full plate armour, Lucky gold coin (Holy Relic) and Sword of Power. 177
2) Mercenary on Pegasus (Captain) with lance, shield, full plate armour 114
3) Lv 2 Wizard with rod of power 140
4) Lv 2 Wizard with 2 dispel scrolls 145
5) Burgomeister's Guard (swordsmen) with full command and Griffin standard 243
6) Mercenary Handgunners led by a marksman with repeater handgun 116
7) Mercenary Knights (count as inner circle knights with full command and war 273
banner) I'm using Voland's Venators as the models.
Great Cannon 100
9) 6 Pistoliers led by a Marksman with repeater pistol 141
10) Ricco's Republican Guard 24 strong 348
11) Marksmen of Miragliano 12 strong 202
Colour scheme will be mainly yellow to represent gold with some blue and red:x
personnally i'd replace some of your mercenary's for a few solid locks of troops with some free company detachements