2000 point Empire list, Friendly play - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

2000 point Empire list, Friendly play

Just started to get into the Empire, just getting into Fantasy for that matter, and I'm wanting to know how this list would hold yup. Don't know enought about fantasy to, really, give definate tactics besides rushing the people who should rush, like swordsmen, and shooting with the shooters. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Templar Grand Master - Dawn Armor, Hammer of Judgement, Crimson Amulet, Shield - 255

Warrior Priest - Sword of Power, Enchanted Shield, heavy armor - 149

Swordsmen - 19 with added Duelist, standard bearer, musician - 165
    Detached Handguners - 10 handgunners - 80
    Detached Free Company - 10 member- 50

Detached Handguners - 10 handgunners - 80
    Detached Halbardiers - 10 members - 60

Detached Crossbowmen - 10 crossbowmen - 80
    Detached Spearmen - 10 spearmen - 60

Knightly Order - Inner circle, standard bearer, musician - 232

Pistoliers - 6 pistoliers - 114

Pistoliers - 6 pistoliers - 114
    Great cannon - 100
    Helblaster volley gun - 125

That should come to 1994 of the 2000 points. Like I said before, I'm quite the newbie, so any help would be great

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
    -George Carlin

2. Remove Advertisements

Outer Rim
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

Your anti magic revolves around 3 dispel dice.

In really fast armies, you can get away with that, maybe. But this army would struggle against something with significant magic.

Halberdiers and spearmen make terrible detachments. Swordsmen are the best detachment by far as they come with shield and have a good WS and I.

I'd suggest dropping the grandmaster for a captain and maybe including another warrior priest or a mage.

Apart from that I like the list.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

+ Reply to Thread