1000pt. Militia of Bavard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000pt. Militia of Bavard

Hero
    Captain Lukas Kain
    -Captain
    -Full Plate
    -Lance
    -Magic shield
    -Barded Warhorse

Marshal Deiter Raden
    -Captain
    -Full Plate
    -Great Sword

Core
    Swordsmen
    -24 swordsmen
    -Command
    Detachment
    -8 Handgunners
    -10 Free company

Knights of the Black Rose
    -5 Knights of the Inner Circle

Spearmen
    -15 Spearmen
    -Shields
    -Command

Free Company
    -20 Free company

Huntsmen
    -7 huntsmen

Special
    Great Cannon

Well I've finally(after about a year of going back and forth) decided to draw my sword in the defense of the Empire and of Sigmar. Even though army is being redone I have decided to assemble a basic militia force to get a feel for the army.
    My basic fluff for the army is that it is the militia of a farily large town on the outskirts of Ostland. The town, Bavard, has been under by beastmen, wild animals, bandits, and even on one bloody night a small force of demons. The marshal of Bavard, Deiter Raden, went to local noble lords for aid in the defense of his town. The more powerful lords scoffed at his request for aid, to busy with fending off chaos incursions of more "important" towns; though one petty noble, Lukas Kaine, accepted his plea and rallied the knights of the Order of the Black Rose, in addittion to several regiments of sate soldier to his cause.

In an Imperium of a million worlds, what is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
    ~Inquisition credo

He who allows the alien to live,
    shares its crime of existence.
    ~Inquisitor Apollyon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i say drop the handgunner detachment on your swordsmen and beef up your unit of spears to 20 (if possible too lazy too do math) and also drop something or whatever and grab a warrior priest since well you are goin for a combat sortof army and also maybe instead of the warrior priest you can get a wizard. either one is good. cause you'll be in need of magic or else against elves you'll get pwned in the magic phase.

other wise i like it
    Last edited by petey241; December 31st, 2006 at 21:15.

+ Reply to Thread