Balthasar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Balthasar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Balthasar

Anyone use this guy as their Lord lvl char at 2000-2500 points? I am thinking about supporting him with a battle wizard and 2 Priests. The army will also have some of those stellar bound spells that are available to empire.

The part that makes him the most appealing to me is the "Golden Eye"ish wardsave that he has. That coupled with +2 to casting rolls coupled with one of the cheapest lists to cast makes him pretty versatile. Much more so than a normal Lvl4 Wizard.

So anyone with experience or plain old theorey hammer is appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Mathhammer to back it up, but I have used him successully in combination with a Knight-heavy army, with 2 WPs and a BSB. Lots of MSU Knight units and a couple of 10 man ones with the priests.

By successfully, I mean it won more than it lost, not beats everything it came across. Approx 2:1 win/loss ratio. I chewed up by a Skaven shooty army a couple of times.

+ Reply to Thread