knights armaments - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

knights armaments

Hey all,

Well, it looks like Empire is going to be my next army project, and considering that every big set GW sells has the empire knights in it, I was wondering what experienced Empire players find as optimal weapons for them?

Lances of course have their wonderful use on the charge... and to my knowledge knights seem to be meant for a 'charge in, break, and continue' unit (of course, that was my experience when playing against Brettonia).

What about great weapons? are they viable? would a lance just be vastly superior?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

There is no competition any more. GWs only give +1 strength now, instead of the two, they require two hands, so cut back on the beloved armour saves, and they strike last, to boot.

So yeah, lance and shield all the way.

-AFG//

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x4)

Which is sad too, because the White Wolf Knights have such great models. You can convert them, I know... but it's just not the same without their hammers.

+ Reply to Thread