Help with "Cult of Ulric" - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Help with "Cult of Ulric"

Hi guys. I am currently buying guys for my Empire/Kislev army, and I am going to have my empire army be "Cult of Ulric" style.

I have a couple of questions regarding this army, and how they were originally sold.
    I bought the "2004 Chronicles of Warhammer" book recently, and it shows the "cult of ulric" army list, and all of the characters scores.
    It includes these characters=

-Teutogen Guard
    -Knights/White wolf
    -Grandmaster of the KNights/White wolf
    -Seneschal of the Grandmaster of the KNights/White wolf
    -Huntsmen (Ulric style, with longbows)
    -Hunting hounds and a mounted "Houndmaster"
    -Warrior priests of Ulric

Anyhow, I know that the knights of the white wolf are currently available from GW, you just have to assemble them from the "KNight" box. Is this how most of these regiments were sold?

Regarding the "Hunting hounds and the houndmaster", does anyone know how they were sold, and how hard itd be to find them?

Im currently trying to find as many of these guys as I can.

---------- Post added at 173 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Also, If I field These "Cult of Ulric" units, can I still field regular empire troops like Master engineers, a hero/lord, warmachines etc.? And if so, can I still use Kislev as an Allied Contingent?

Last edited by Kislevraider; April 13th, 2009 at 02:06.

+ Reply to Thread