Arch Lector builds - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arch Lector builds

Im re-analyzing my Arch Lector build, so I figured I would post some of my thoughts. Comments and other peoples favorite AL builds would be awsome!

1. Arch Lector, War Alter, Meteoric Armor, Van Horstmanns, Hammer of Judgement. (305 pts)

2. Arch Lector, War Alter, Meteoric Armor, Van Horstmanns, and Great Weapon. (286)

I personally like the tank build, 1+ armor save and the 4+ ward from the alter. I also think the Van Horstmanns is essential for duels. I've recently been experimenting with the Casket, and I just think its a fun item.

Last edited by Aurius86; January 28th, 2010 at 04:45.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello XD. Actually im runnig a list with this arch build hope you like it :

Power sword, amour of meteoric iron, storm orb, carmesi amulet 315.

The explanation to this build is the following: The orb is there to protect my army from arpys furies pegasus and flyng lords like demon prince and tzeench heroes. the carmesi amulet is there becouse the plague of the skavens and their furnance and the sword just becouse . My army list is all shooting and magic so i really need the orb.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as always, stay flexible. If the opposing army that you will be facing won't be having any real major characters in them the von horstmann's thing is not as necessary.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x8)

GM,

The only way I can agree is if you're designing a list to take on a specific build. For an all comers list, it's a very good build. In fact, the only way I'd ever consider an AL is on the walter, and both of those builds are ones I'd consider. Of course, I don't use an AL at all, I have artillery for taming enemy heavies, but an AL on Walter is a good way to go, provided you're packing a speculum and decent armor.
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

+ Reply to Thread