Rod of Power question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Rod of Power question

Hello, tonight my friend and I played a 1300 point game where he brought 2 wizards with the Rod of Power (At least I think that is their name)to shut down my Magic based Tomb Kings. I thought that you are only able to take 1 magic item from your equipment section, Am I Wrong?

Thanks in advance!

"Thank him who puts me loath to this revenge on you who wrong me not for him who wrongd"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x8)

True. Each item (other thandispel scrolls) can only be taken once...and a given character may only take one item from each category (so only one arcane item, for example), unless the item description specifically states otherwise. So he can't take two rods of power. It's time for a rematch!
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

alright thank you, my magic heavy list should be able to dominate the magic phase now. it will be nice being able to control at least 1 phase as he has every other one dominated
    "Thank him who puts me loath to this revenge on you who wrong me not for him who wrongd"

+ Reply to Thread