Prayers, Golden Eagel, and Enchanted Items - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Prayers, Golden Eagel, and Enchanted Items

I'm sure this has been addressed but for some reason my search function on LO won't work.

First off, I'm still playing in the 7th ed rules, so please answer accordingly.

I understand that a warrior priest can take bound spell items because prayers are not truly bound spells. But can an archlector on an altar take such an item? By this I mean, does the golden griffon count as his one bound spell?

Thanks for your help.

"...and thee shall know the Emperor's might when thy enemies fall before thy guns. No crude Orkish blade can pierce thy anointed armor, nor any twisted alien resist the sting of thy sword." ~Major Kaelen Rhodes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, in 7th ed, the Warrior Priest can take items with Bound spells. I don't believe in 7th ed, there was a limit on the number of things that a character could have that cast Bound Spells. You can still only take one of each type of magic item. The Altar is a unit upgrade, not a magic item.

In 7th ed, you didn't need power dice to use Bound Items or Prayers, and the Altar is assumed to cast the Lore of Light spell at 5.
    The careful application of terror is a form of communication in itself - Zutta Law #4.

+ Reply to Thread