Middenlanders or Ulric - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Middenlanders or Ulric

Hi there

For reasons of economy (Painting time as much as cash as I already have enough figs for a Sylvanian VC army) I'm planning an Empire Army as it can share some figs with my Warhammer Ancients Army.

But I have a choice here, either Middenlanders (I have some spare plastic Empire I was going to use as Zombies for the Sylvanians) or Cult of Ulric.

Cult of Ulric appeals to my barbaric kill chaos nature, but is the list a good one compared to the standard SoC Middenlanders?

Any help in my deliberations most welcome

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Down with Valar Oppression</span></span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x5)

Both lists are good and playable. They just have a different focus. The Cult of Ulric is an all-out close combat army, very character heavy.
    Middenland is basicly standard Empire with an accent towards the Cult of Ulric.
    If you especially like CoUlric, then use them.

There's a great review on an excellent Empire site, just google around (warhammer empire) and you'll find it easily enough.

Tai'shar
    Lance Leader of the LO Codex: Wasters design team

Forged in fire, bonded in ice
    Son of Fenris, Son of Russ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd vote Middenland. they're a bit more flexable, which is what Empire is about anyways. CoU is a kinda 1D, so they can easily be countered by dedicated armies.
    that's the thing about perfection, it can only get worse.

+ Reply to Thread