Models---->actual units. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Models---->actual units.

This has been brought up before, but I just want to make sure I have some things straight. (in particular, I have the Enpire battalion box, which comes with 20 soldiers, but I don't think I want soldiers, I think I want handgunners and knights).

Only Handgunners make handgunners.

Only spearmen make spearmen.

Soldiers can make halberdiers or swordsman, but not spearman or handgunners.

Militia can be made into Free company, crosbowman, archers, or hunters, as you will.

obviously only knights can be knights and so forth. But can a grand master or elector count be a regular knight painted differently? Or do you need a pecial model for that?

As a side question, is it possible to take those 20 soldier models I have, take the various guns and such from the militia sprue which also came from the box, and try to make handgunners from them?

And finally, is there any difference modeling wise between achers and huntsman, or do you simply say, "These guys are hunters." and maybe paint them different? (I prolly will not use reg archers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x5)

Indeed you have it surounded Sir_Prometheus, but the empire knights can be normal knights or white wolf knights and dont forget the cannon/mortar set to.

+ Reply to Thread