Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1. Where does your army hail from?
2. What colour scheme did you use?
3. Whats distinct about them?
I'll go first.
1. Like most people, I'm a big fan of Altdorf. And thats were my guard for the emperor is.
2. The classic colours of the Atldorf are Blue and Red, thats what I use... with the knights they are just your regular Reliksguard knights.
3. I always field a unit of 10 knights to represent the Reilksguard on horses, and Greatswords for them on foot.
Join the Musician Corps. LO's finest
The Musician Clan
The Star Wars Clan
GET ER DONE!
1. From the foothills of the Black Mountains, in Wissenland
2. One of my own devising (when i ever get them finished) Navy and royal blue, with yellow stockings- ooh fancy
3. They are often to be found in the company of dwarves, and have their own knightly order (or will have when i finally settle on one!)
PLAN CLAN MAN!!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson
1. Mine hail from an small city state near the Loren Forest.
2. I used an unique paint color of brown, black, and green.
3. Their Burgomeister is also the Grand Master of the local knight hood with the local noble families making up the ranks of the local knight hood.
I'll be damned before the soldiers of the Emperor are just left to rot!
Last words of Colonel Densit from the Rahaxin 19th
"DISS NOT THE EMPEROR'S POINTED STICK, HERETIC!"
If it doesn't work with the Emperor. Then it's been officially Karmooned!!!
BEWARE THE POWER OF THE LIGHT-BRIGHT!
1. Mine are from Talabheim.
2. The have a Red and White colour scheme.
3. They are very small, only 500 points so far, but I don't go anywhere without my Flagellants.
Wood Elves 2/0/1
Orcs & Goblins 0/1/0
Next Army - Tomb Kings
1: Mine are from Marienburg,
2:Crimson and bone
3: I use the marienburg list from the back of the book (when my opponent allows it of course) meaning i get to take a unit of dwrves and two duellist units from the dogs of war army list.
I'm starting a Carroburg army, because i read, and loved, the little blurb in the Empire collectors guide.
It's a common misconception that carroburgers wear red, or red and black...
Well i read it again an it says: 'After the battle fully half the survivors died of their wounds, their white Carroburg uniforms stained red with blood. Ever since then the Carroburg Greatswords have worn dark red uniforms inhonour of this feat.'
So white uniforms, not dissimilar to, but cleaner than, Reiklanders, for the troops.
Dark red uniforms for the greatswords....and lots and lots of greatswords
Well i havent started mine yet but they're from a small town in Nippon, a samurai village to be precise. As for colors they all have different armor as samurai did, but their banners (not sure what there called. u know the ones on their backs...) are all the same.
their very distinct for empire since they use no gunpowder and rely on mounted and non-mounted samurai along with peasent archers to get the job done.
the backround is basicly that they heard of the problems going on in the empire, with chaos and being attacked from all side so they went to spred the way of the samurai throughout this strange place (to them).
they hate goblins, Orcs and Chaos cause they're spineless and have no honor.
-The Architect of the Penitent
-is working on [I]another[I] marine army :). not sure wich chapter or if im gonna make up my own chapter. If you blokes got any suggestions to make it interesting, send me a private message, thanks.
hey here's mines.
1) Just south of Stirland.
2) mines is goblin green and space wolves grey
3) Well, i am not truthly sure what makes my army diffenernt other than the colour scheme mayby cause i take ironsguts all the time or i only have 10 handgunner in my army .
just out of curiosity does vampire counts army from somewhere count becasueif so mine are from a small country a lttle a ways from atldorf
they are red (for atldorf) and black
and the (now undead) knightly order of this village are the black roses
My army hails from Nuln
>There didtinctions is Cannons and Mortors. And a Beuitifull Steam Tank
My opponents (usually wood elves and Chaos) fear my artillery barrages.
Ive won an entire battle with arty