Just Marienburg, you know - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just Marienburg, you know

Seeing those new Empire models in the previews made me really want to start an Empire army some time soon, and more specifically, a Marienburg army.

Does anybody happen to know if there is actually an entry for a real Marienburg army in the upcoming Army Book or will it be one of those halfdonkied lists as in the current one?

I do suppose the new general will allow me to make a nice Marienburg general, but as for foot troops, that'll be hard. Mordheim Marienburgers would be far too expensive for my budget. Any suggestions on that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can make a decent Marienburg army with the Empire rules, while taking inspiration from the list at the back. Either that, or use the Dogs of War/Regiments of Renown rules from the GW website.

Zutta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind that Marienburg hasn't been part of the empire for 70 years or so. It's really the Old Worlds first multi race city. It has an elven quater, many dwarf craftsmen and merchants from tilea, estalia and Bretonia so you can augment your army with mercernary units. But theres a downside Marienburg's scientific achievments dont match the empires so they would'nt be able to field hellblasters, hellstorms or the Steam Tank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

i found this:

Marktplaats.nl - de advertentiesite van Nederland

and it says that marienburg is based on dutch coastal cities like amsterdam and rotterdam, i was wondering, is that true? coz if it is i might start playing empire! (i'm a patriotic kinda guy )

What are the marienburg-colours?
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread