Flagellants worked great for me! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

Flagellants worked great for me!

I am new to Warhammer and therefore to Empire. Recently I played 1000 point game and a 1500 point game against Bretonnians. In the 1000 point game I had a block of 10 Flagellants and in the higher point game I had 20 of them. In the first game his biggest unit of knights hit my flaggellants and stayed locked in CC for 4 or 5 turns! It was beautiful! Plus those maniacs managed to kill several of his knights. In the second game he wasn't going for it, but I was able to charge him with those gloomy guys with the same great result. That time his knights were pinned long enough for me to hit their flank with my knights, which worked wonders!
    That unbreakable is worth it, plus they don't lose their frenzy if they lose combat. I love it!

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15 to 20 is the target number of Flagellnts to a unit. The new rules for them do kinda kick some ass too bad they lost the toughness 4 they used to have. Made them really survivable.

They just always have a knack of finding their way in front of the enemies hard hitters don't they?
    "He made it look easy. Even though it never was. He never stopped fighting for what he believed in...or for what he believed his country should be."-Captain America the Death of a Dream

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, a game involving my flagellants and Skrag the Slaughterer made me fall in love with them. They got charged on the third turn by him and his accompanying unit, killed most of the unit, locked him in combat for 3-4 turns, and wounded him to the extent that eventually my prophet of doom finished him off with his bare hands!

You can't arge with that...
    Current Armies-
    40K- Midnight Raptors (My Space Marine Chapter)
    Fantasy- Army Of Sigmar (A force led by Warrior Priests and an elderly woman named Agatha... Don't ask.)

+ Reply to Thread