State Troop and Militia sprues - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

State Troop and Militia sprues

I was looking at the Militia sprue, and you're supposed to be able to build archers, crossbowmen or free company from the box, right? Except I look at a sprue with 4 bodies on it, and it's only got 2 bows, and 2 crossbows. Am I right in thinking that in a box of 20 miltia, you're only able to make 10 archers, or 10 crossbowmen?

And, given that there's a new State Troops box and they no longer show the sprue on the Online Store, can anyone tell me whether it's a similar deal with the State Troops sprue, in that you're unable to make ALL the bodies whatever type of soldier you want.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x5)

You do get 10 crossbowmen and 10 archers in total in each box you get 5 spures in total so 2x5 for each weapons on the spures. You get some blunderbuss's on the spures to which is a nice idea to convert in to handgunners to.

For the state troops the combat ones can be made in to 10 spearmen, swordsmen or halberdiers and The shooty state troops you can make 10 handgunners or 10 crossbowmen.

Cheers.

4. LikeKarlFranz liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread