Cultist Themed Empire. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Cultist Themed Empire.

Hello all. For my next project I have come up with the idea of a group of radicle warrior priest and lore of death/shadow wizards who have created their own monistry around the area of Wissenland. This off-shot cult of Sigmar has grown into the largest flagellant recruitment ground in the empire. It has grown to the point where it now essencialy has its own independant army and is seeking glorious death for its followers in the name of Sigmar.

Anywho, essencialy its an army themed around warrior priests, flagellants and free company (new recuits who havnt gone completly insane yet). With a unit of swordsmen whi were inducted as the private guard of the monestry.

My question is.. 1. Can a list made from almost all free company and flagellants work competitly. and 2. Does what iv come up with actualy fit with the theme of the empire?

2. Remove Advertisements

Outer Rim
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

Nothing wrong with what your trying to do.

things to consider, archers are almost a must to give you some support. The free comapny lack the detachment rule of statetroops and so aren't as relaible.

I would have some state troops though. It will give you a fighting chance.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

+ Reply to Thread