VW Rising Leviathan's second shot at a VoteWar (SIGNUP) - Page 3 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

aha! my 1st FB votewar then! Prepare for a epic fail as my hordes of rat men leave the tunnels, blink in the sunlight and are butchered in droves / obliterated by cannon, magic and cavalry charges.
    I'd consider myself a grizzled vet of 40K, and a rookie at FB. The mocking on my tactics will be immense,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    162 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by stayscrunchyinmilk View Post
    The mocking on my tactics will be immense,
    Well, you're not doing bad in the 40k one, and half of the skill lies in being able to express your tactics and deployment clearly, a skill you obviously have. Don't fret too much, it's only a votewar
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

I'm as close to mid way as you can be, 50% of my opponents haven't submitted any tactics so far and I have some horrific ones coming up.
    I'll be fine.
    I'm going to enter my real life skaven army too. 1x HPA and 1x WLC - I wonder how it'll go....

When all's said and done i'm learning about opposing lists and what everyone reckons will happen, so that's worth it

Now, naming those skaven...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    125 (x4)

Indeed, there is space

A note to everyone in the VW:

Please excuse me if the administration of the VW is a bit whimsey and slow the next days, my grandmother passed away today, so I'm a bit emotionally out of balance at the moment.

We still need more contestants, someone care to ask a mod to put up an announcement?

Regards,
    5000p. High Elves
    1000p. Eldar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sincere condolences. I hope you are ok. If you need time off, then leave this for now and just come back whenever you are ready. All the best to you and your family.
    Warlord Grimtoof Dwarfchewer
    check out my WAAAAGH!!! Grimtoof WiP here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-grimtoof.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

370 (x8)

Condolences there, absolutely no hurry - a second thought doesn't need to be given here whatsoever

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Count me in!
    Always like a votewar. Bring it on.

Ah man, sorry for your bad news. Take your time.
    ( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )( :cake: )

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x3)

Condolences. That's rough.
    Votewar can wait.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Leviathan View Post
    I'd like to note that I'm still looking for people to help me with checking lists as I currently do not own all the Army Books.

The ones I miss are:

Dwarfs

Bretonnia

Ogre Kingdoms

Tomb Kings

(Chaos Dwarfs)

(Dogs of War)

Regards,
    I can check TK...unless I play as them. No, wait...I'll self-police

/edit/

I see TK is already represented...I guess I'll volunteer to vet that list then, and enter a different army...probably empire.

/edit again/

Unless the TK army book that hits stores (store copy only) is allowed for this votewar? In that case, tremble in awe at my army of sphinxes and nagas (seriously, the sepulchral stalkers have "naga" stamped all over them!). An arachnarok-sized monster with heroic killing blow? Deepstriking monstrous infantry in units? Sign me up!!!

/edit again again/ If you need help vetting brets, I'd be happy to opine "that's too many kaniggits, try again," if that would be helpful?
    Last edited by Marnepup; April 5th, 2011 at 23:45.
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Marnepup View Post
    Sign me up!!!
    Uhhuh, Marne-man ! I'd be honoured to face you on the VW-board, being in total awe of the pure epicness in which you rule the Empire threads =D

My condolences, Rising, I hope you're not too shaken. No need to force the Votewar anyway, so take your time. On a sidenote, I'm going to Japan for 15 days this weekend (hoping for superhuman powers from the radioactivity *joke*), so I'll probably not be arround to check those armies as I promised, and if Im unlucky I wont be able to participate in the first round of the VW aswell. I'm still really enthusiastic about this VW though, so If it is possible, I'd like to participate still. However I wont ask you to hold a spot for me, if someone else, who is garanteed to be available should want to join in my place.

- Tash