Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
So, I have taken the poll results and the suggestions from the other thread into consideration, and, while many different and interesting ideas came up, it seems people who voted on the poll wants a simple 2000p. VW this time.
This is fine with me, as people won't have to get to know the ETC rules, and I don't have to arrange list swapping.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN A VW BEFORE, PLEASE STOP READING AND CLICK THE LINK BENEATH
This VW will feature maps by Cannibal God, so be sure to rep him when you get the chance.
No more than SIXTEEN, 16(!) players will get to play, so be sure to sign up NOW!
All you have to do now is to sign up here, and get started on your list with the following requirements:
- The list should be 2000p. OR LESS
- The list must NOT contain Special Characters OR Named Unit Champions
- The list must be legal, following the rules in the BRB
- The list must be from a current Army Book
- To relieve me from headaches, Dogs of War and Chaos Dwarfs are not allowed. (This is debatable, please send me a PM if you REALLY wish to participate with either of them)
The lists are to be PMed to me as soon as possible so we can get started with the fun part.
When it comes to voting, there are some rules as well:
- The entrants will be allowed 400 words MAXIMUM to explain tactics AND deployment. You will be cut off mid sentence if your tactics contain more than 400 words. To be submitted after your opponent and map has been announced
- Posting in your own match is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination. (Meaning a penalty in vote count)
- The votes are to be placed in either bold or CAPS, or I simply won't count them.
- A reason for your vote is encouraged, but not necessary
- The match threads will be open for 3 days, that's 72 hours
- To relieve me of som pressure, the lists and maps will be posted in different threads instead of me using time and energy on sending them to each of you every match. The thread will not be updated with spells, this will be generated before each match to allow you to tell me if you want any signature spells in your tactics, and all I PM you is WHAT map, WHO you are playing against and what scenario you are playing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your opponents list, the map, and then deliver me your tactics ASAP by PM
- You may post a picture with your tactics to show your deployment, but this counts as 100 words
Given that we get 16 contestants, we will do a simple two-takes-you're-out. So no worries if you lose your first match, everyone will get at least two matches.
If you have any problems, or any questions, feel free to PM me about it.
EDIT: Edits are in blue
Esco Thomson 1
Last edited by Rising Leviathan; June 10th, 2011 at 18:46.
5000p. High Elves
I'd like to note that I'm still looking for people to help me with checking lists as I currently do not own all the Army Books.
The ones I miss are:
(Dogs of War)
5000p. High Elves
I'm in and will send you my list in the next day or 2, need to do some thinking.
BEN DIESEL FTW!!!
Im also in, and I can help you checking lists of all of the remaining armies.
*Tashin, thanks, I'll PM you if/when I need help.
*Realitycheque, I know two days might be a bit short, but I really want to keep up the tension, and get over with this before my school work gets unbearable. Also, I don't think I'll have problem spotting CAPS, IMHO.
5000p. High Elves
Do not enter me with my zombie list. With limited places I won't take one of the few spots with my joke/uber-themed army.
Let the games begin. Play nice, kids.
Last edited by Cannibal God; March 29th, 2011 at 12:38. Reason: Reason for Editing:
If someone helps you, rep them.
In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?
I'm in. Probably with Lizards but I might do something stupidly cheesy to support my argument before about the requirement for ETC restrictions . I also think 2 days is a little to short. How about each round going for 3 days, with tactics for the next round to be submitted in the next 3 days (leaves 1 days for administration to round out a week).
Last edited by kroxigor01; March 29th, 2011 at 13:23.
Count me in. Ill send my list within 2 days (need to finish my final essay lol)
Warlord Grimtoof Dwarfchewer
check out my WAAAAGH!!! Grimtoof WiP here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-grimtoof.html