Librarium Online Forums banner

Anime "Normal" Votewar, Round 1, Battle 5: Team Anti FrEaK vs. Team Chicken Leg

Other 
2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Lord Yossanrion 
#1 · (Edited)
Anime "Normal" Votewar, Round 1, Battle 5: Team Anti FrEaK vs. Team Chicken Leg

Remember to post your reasons, and bold votes. :)

Pip (French Accent): Well well! Here we 'ave some of our friends!
Seras (English Accent) : Yes! Its good to see master Integra, and Walter on board. :)
Pip: 'Ell Yes! Show 'em how 'Ellsing fights!
Seras: We also have some other exciting participants!
Pip: Oh?
Seras: We have Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina -
Pip: OH HO! That is somezing right up my alley! Heh.
Seras: As I was saying, we also have Tatsuki Arisawa from Bleach joining the fight today! 2nd best Fighter in Japan at one stage, or so I remember!
Pip: Again! More Preeety ladies! To vote for friendship or hot girls? Why me?!

[size=+3]Team Anti FrEaK[/size]

[size=+1]Vs.[/size]
[size=+3]Team Chicken Leg[/size]

See less See more
#2 ·
Team Anti Freak

Although the girls can kick some serious ass, it's not going to be enough against the guys from Hellsing.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that Walter has the same 'power' as Jenos Hazard from Team Chronos?

XD

#5 ·
Walter is just like a Diclonius up close which makes any close combat with this team a death trap,i can see this team making it very far in this votewar thanks to Walter. Maybe a bit to powerful? He has no powers but really there is no one that can stand up to him that i have seen.

I will vote later after i look at the evidence on youtube.

#6 ·
Antifreak

ranged opponents might have a better chance, but the girls have to get in close, though walter is a gentlemen do you really think he would make mincemeat out of such pretty ladies? but my vote stands.

#7 ·
Well apparently my team was pwned hardcore...sniffle...but I still have to vote Team Chicken Leg 'cause thier awesome...come to think of it, I don't really know why I chose these two.

#8 ·
Walter is just like a Diclonius up close which makes any close combat with this team a death trap,i can see this team making it very far in this votewar thanks to Walter. Maybe a bit to powerful? He has no powers but really there is no one that can stand up to him that i have seen
Walter can be taken out... at range. Thing is, though he is skilled with his wires, its not supernatural, and he can be beaten. He is an old man, too. I'm pretty sure (say) Mugen could take him at close, and that any shooter could take him at range, especially good ones like Spike and Rushuna.

Integra, while a sweet shot, and a good swordsmen, is the weak lin here, I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.