Other CDC Rules Voting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x5)

CDC Rules Voting

Okay guys, you've been submitting tyranids for weeks, watching and waiting for the voting and now its here! You get to decide the fate of these monstrosities.

Now, the voting for the Creature Design Contest is open. You may vote here or pm me with your vote. In either case, put your vote in bold, both the designer and name of the creature. Voting should be done on origionality, creativity both with the design and the rules and playability. Please put a semi well thought out reason in your post or pm explaining why you think your vote deserves to win. Please read everyones before voting, some have been changed or added.

If any problems with links, copyright or people who have edited their after the due date, contact me through a pm. Here is a link to the Creature Design Contest thread incase you want to look through it:Click Me
    Here are the rules:

Rules Design
    You must have a paragraph explaining what your creature is. It also needs rules along with stats. Optional biomorphs or weapons are optional. A point cost would also be good. If it uses a rule that is in a codex, please state the reference to where it is and don't write out the rule. Same thing goes for stats. For example if your creatures stat line is a warrior with +1 Strength, don't write out the stats. The most important rule here is use common sense. If it is something with completely different stats, don't say it is a warrior with +1 strenth, -4 initiative, +5 attacks and so on. You do not need to use the creature design rules or the creature feature rules

Voting will be open until the end of February 3rd, central time (USA, Canada, Mexico City). Some links may go to a post that has both rules and fluff, so scroll down a little to find the rules, and without further due, here are the contestants!

Rules Entries
    Abraham Lincoln-Cultists-Link
    Abraham Lincoln-Magus-Link
    TheEndIsNear-NO NAME-Link
    Macewind-Scorpiofex-Link
    daroc-Mini-fex-Link
    Pathofskulls-Carnipeade-Link
    PoptartsNinja-Magma Corer-Link
    Xilconic-Miasma Fex-Link
    Shriker-Biotank-Link
    Warrior47-Tyranicus Gladius Krootus-Link
    Macewind-Land Shark-Link
    Marius-Flesh Ripper-Link
    Warrior47-Plasma Screamer-Link
    Tyranidude-Gargorant-Link
    daroc-Fusilthorpe-Link
    JMG-Tunnler-Link
    Leech-Tentacled Nightmares-Link
    Kklopio the scorpionfish-Tyranicus Strategicus-Link

Good luck everybody

Last edited by Warrior47; January 20th, 2007 at 00:34.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

And i thought the fluff entry's were hard to judge!!!

Im going for PoptartsNinja-Magma Corer for this one though.

It sounds like a great unit to play, and not overly powerful, plus i like the special rules like resistant to heat. Its well designed and would be easy to implement into a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

I'm going for Warrior47's Tyrannicus Gladius Krootus on this, although it's a hard choice. I like the fusing of kroot and nid - very apt for the fluff, as kroot won't eat nids - and I like the various options.

Big nods to all though. There's some good stuff here: original and not too uber. Cool fluff and pictures too. Good poll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x4)

Xilconic and his Miasma Fex

I just like the idea of toxic weaponry and the 6" range of death just sounds like it would be fun to add to a nid army and even to play against.
    Last edited by sirkently; November 8th, 2011 at 00:34.
    "Hey sarge, this lasgun is heavy. I wish we had something lighter."

FF7: ABOUT RANDOM BATTLES

+ Reply to Thread