Using Choas Counter Parts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

Using Choas Counter Parts

With the Ancient Enemies being thrown out the window, i see an oppertunity for a Versitle Elite army...... AND I'M TAKING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once i'm done with LatD, i making an Aphla Legion army. But i'm looking at the Choas Raptors, Choas Dreadnoght and Choas Terminators...... and i HATE these models, they Cost 2 much and have a dated and un-appealing look to them. So i was wonder why not use SM issue Terminators, SM Assault Squads, and SP Dreads?

So heres the question, I'm worried people will look at this and think it stands out and doesn't belong. Has any one Tried this??? If so tell me what you think, do they blend well?

Last edited by Bladeweaver; August 9th, 2007 at 15:31. Reason: type-O

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeweaver View Post
    With the Ancient Enemies being thrown out the window, i see an oppertunity for a Versitle Elite army...... AND I'M TAKING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once i'm done with LatD, i making an Aphla Legion army. But i'm looking at the Choas Raptors, Choas Dreadnoght and Choas Terminators...... and i HATE these models, they Cost 2 much and have a dated and un-appealing look to them. So i was wonder why not use SM issue Terminators, SM Assault Squads, and SP Dreads?

So heres the question, I'm worried people will look at this and think it stands out and doesn't belong. Has any one Tried this??? If so tell me what you think, do they blend well?
    Wait for the new termies to come out, convert an assualt squad using chaos bits as well, convert SP dreads to look like chaos. I do this.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x2)

Yeah, wait for the new termies, use Chaos marines w/ Raptor jumppacks. As for the dread... depends a bit on what you need. You could opt for a FW dreadnaught as they're awesome IMO. They're just about 1,5 times to 2 times the price of a GW dread. However, it provides you with a bigger lot of arm options.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x2)

I'll go to forge world right now and check it out, as for the Termies. I've seen the new termies but they don't look that apealing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

May I also suggest not bothering with those aweful metal Havocs and using converted plastic SM Devastators as well.
    Don't hate Da Playa, hate Da Game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    :w00t: Hooray for ass monkeys!

+ Reply to Thread