Chaos Glory Project - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Chaos Glory Project

well for whom that may interest

i will start a re-write of the chaos codex 4th .. and try to ajust what wrong with it..if any suggestion please just leave a message here

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by THELuc View Post
    well for whom that may interest

i will start a re-write of the chaos codex 4th .. and try to ajust what wrong with it..if any suggestion please just leave a message here
    LUC, you're awesome, you die-hard romantic! Even though I like the new codex, I'll help you with the current codex.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

troop choice chaos space marines done !!!

alpha legion players rejoice cultist are returning soon

at last those khorne cultists with the icon oh la la

or nurgle ones .. yup tough as marines lol

well no power play 0-1 for codex ones and 0-3 for alpha legion

no transport option

cultist Touched One with khorne icon gains power weapon and plasma pistol cheap

with other icons gain access to a psychic power of the same icon of course

possibility to add 2 plasmagun for 10 men squad.. i don't know if thats ok yet

cultist done... its a sorry i cant post a full list with point values and all but at least
    for a home grown codex with all the missing stuff and readjustments in points and all
    its going foward

next khorne berzerkers ... let get those axes back
    Last edited by Caluin; August 11th, 2007 at 19:16.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by THELuc View Post

possibility to add 2 plasmagun for 10 men squad.. i don't know if thats ok yet
    Probably shouldn't give cultists plasma. It's not kosher, fluffwise, to give your zany masochistic Kharne-wannabes some very valuable and rare weapon tech.

Grenade launchers would be a good idea, however.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

well that what i was looking for ,, you make a good point so ill change that right away

thanks

well those blood god maniacs are done with their rending axes back and the champ has more options to choose what tool he wants for the slaugther

well followers of the god of excess I'll give a try to fix them sonic weaponry will go down in point cost for sure

maybe add some extras along if i can ... well i got to hear from you guys if you wanna get what you want

the prince of eternal pleasure needs somthing flashy so bring up some ideas
    Last edited by Caluin; August 11th, 2007 at 19:16.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

189 (x8)

Let me know if I can help as I'm also working on a homegrown one for playing with a traitor legion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

what u need

well if i can help no problem depends on what u need

for my part i just started this project to give back what chaos plaers have lost in 4th ed and still be balanced , even more if im able

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Well, here are my ideas on just the Cult Marines. Take 'em or leave 'em as you see fit. I don't claim that they're perfectly balanced, but they're a good starting point for you.

Plague Marines:
    I actually like them far better the way they are now than the way they were. Hardy, resilient, and able to absorb punishing amounts of small arms fire, regardless of the AP of the weapon. That seems just perfect to me.

Though, I wouldn't be amiss to having Plague Knives back. They're not horribly broken, and gave Plague Marines a measure of protection against those ICs that ignored their armour and their FnP.

Noise Marines:
    I've never liked the +1 init bonus for Slaanesh. It seems so very stupid to me. "Yay, we're so drugged up and high on life that we are quicker than the normal super human!"

To me, druggies of that nature are supposed to be lethargic and dull-witted. When you get so addicted to drugs that nearly anything you do evokes no emotion what-so-ever, then you've basically become a lifeless shell. I have a hard time envisioning that kind of person being quick in a combat.

However, I would think the +1 init bonus would be appropriate for new converts to Slaanesh. The highs of seeing everything in a new light, the drugs coursing through their veins... that would certainly hype someone to feats of greater quickness. I'd sort of be like a normal person (init 4) who takes a butt load of Speed (init 5), but after awhile crashes and the Speed no longer works for them, leaving them hollow inside (init 3, but we can say Marine training keeps them at 4).

So, I would propose that for Noise Marines, ditch the whole +1 init thing. Dump it. In return, I say give Noise Marines a +1 BS bonus if they are wielding a Sonic Weapon. Then, say that any other unit that has an Icon or Mark of Slaanesh gets the +1 init bonus, but has no access to Sonic Weaponry.

Berzerkers:
    I never felt that Berzerkers needed the Chainaxes. They were a crutch. They also never needed the Blood Rage - it was inconsistent and dangerous. I love the way they play in the new Codex; the bonus WS is godly (seriously, it is), and I love knowing exactly where they're going each and every round.

That being said, I wouldn't mind having old options for the Champion. I do miss the Axe of Khorne.

1K Sons:
    Make them immune to any weapon of Strength 5 or lower, give them back two wounds, and remove the Invulnerable saves. Remove Inferno Bolts, but make them option for an army led by a Mark of Tzeentch Lord, and at a significant price increase. Something like +3 points per Rubric.

That would make them very strong against small arms fire (just like Plague Marines), but still weak to weapons that could blow them off the board, like Lascannons. Giving them the 'Uber bolts' would make them costly, meaning you'd have to gamble against playing an army with many 3+ saves, or suffer when going up against a Horde army.

Edit -
    It'd also be rather nice if you could clean up your posts a bit. Paragraphs, capitalizations, punctuation, the like. It'd make it far easier to read your posts.

Additionally, please don't double/triple/quadruple post. Appreciate it!
    Last edited by Caluin; August 11th, 2007 at 19:15.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

189 (x8)

I like your ideas on plagueknives, just say they work the same as a plaguesword but work on a 6+ and don't ignore armoursaves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

sonic destruction

well got to say i was inspired

noise marine now can really hail down real destruction

the champion has tons of options to choose from

i kept the +1 initiative but that can be tooled up for close combat but still less effective than khorne beerzerkers

sonic weaponry points are cheaper

well for the point that slaanesh give +1I i see it more as a obscure ability given by slaanesh than some kind of drug so i decided to keep it that way

well most of what im doing is more adjustments then a all new book

next plague marines plague knives and plague sword will be available for sure

the possibility for then to summon nuglings is it a good idea ???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast