Chaos Bikes? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Bikes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Bikes?

O.K. I had a Night Lords army that was almost done when they up and changed to a new codex that seems pretty good to me :party: except no Night Lords. I had six bikes painted up pretty good, two of them were plasma guns on the bikes and a seventh that would have been used as an ind character with a plasma gun on the bike. My question is are the rules different for the new codex as far as bikes are concerned and can I still have plasma guns mounted on the bike? If I can't what do you suggest I do with this unit as far as changes and new rules.;?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with the new codex you get cc and bp with bikers now, and you can attack with both hands so you get 2 attacks base afaik.
    The plasma guns replace one of these so you will lose an attack and aren't mounted on the bike any more.
    Overall i think they are after improving tbh...oh squads of 20 if you want to be crazy...think it wasn't that big in the last dex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Bikes are largely unchanged. There are a few minor differences between the two versions, but to the casual player, they're inconsequential. You can still take Plasmaguns on Bike mounted models, including your Chaos Lord.

So, no worries on your end. You'll still be able to field all six of your Bikers and your Bike mounted IC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture

If I did this right these are my hogs of doom. If they didn't come out write would somebody let me know what I'm doing wrong. My camera isn't the best. :party:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bikes

So I could give two of them plasma pistols. The Independent could have a bolt pistol and daemon weapon and be a Sorcerer with some power. The AC could have a power fist or power weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep thats about right, and the squad size is 3-10, late night reading isnt my strong suit >< i was looking at the raptors below them for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Tommy View Post
    So I could give two of them plasma pistols. The Independent could have a bolt pistol and daemon weapon and be a Sorcerer with some power. The AC could have a power fist or power weapon.

Bikes cannot have plasma pistols, and Chaos Lord cannot have psychic powers
    "One must do violence to the object of one's desire; when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater."

Marquis De Sade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

????

So the independent character can not have a plasma pistol and be riding a bike and be a sorcerer. Of course instead of a plasma pistol I would probably give him a daemon weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Tommy View Post
    So the independent character can not have a plasma pistol and be riding a bike and be a sorcerer. Of course instead of a plasma pistol I would probably give him a daemon weapon.
    A Sorcerer can ride a bike and have a Plasma Pistol if he wanted. Can't have a plasmagun, but could have a combi-plasma instead.

A Chaos Sorcerer may never have a Daemon Weapon. Ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Is a Meltagun legal on a Chaos Lord on a bike?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast