Beasts and Spawn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beasts and Spawn

Hi!

Looking over the new codex again after my first game with it i noticed that Spawn are type: beast (hope that's not getting too far into statstuff for the rules)

As far as i've been told Beasts follow the same rules as calvalry as far as fleet and longer charge range, even though spawn are SnP for normal movement.

This would mesh with what I think i remember reading in WD that they have an effective 24 inch range.

Am I right on this? Cause in that first game i didn't do that, just moved 'em 6 each turn and if that's all they can do then i don't see much of a use in takeing them. THey just didn't get there in time to do any damage.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x3)

I'll linky you to the 4th Ed Chaos FAQ- for it has the answer, and seeing as you seek that answer, I shall link the answer for you to end the seekness for it.

:ballon:

*link here* (4th edition FAQ : The Frequently Asked Questions about 40K Chaos.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar_Hasad
    You need more Mordians?
    They still exist?
    LO RULES

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hadn't even noticed the 4th edition FAQ up there, thanks for the link jONESIE!

+ Reply to Thread