sonic blaster weapon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

sonic blaster weapon

does anyone know where i can find the bits for a sonic blaster. i don't want to have to buy 100 boxes of them before i can have enough blasters for a squat.

i need to get 16 of them for my army

help is mucho needed here

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure you can bit order them from games workshop, though they don’t come cheep. I was wondering about this as well and am looking into converting or using some other firearm to represent the sonic blasters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Oh man, bit ordering the sonic blaster will be a pain in the butt! You are looking at roughly $3 to $3.50 a piece, and if you are equipping an entire unit of 10 marines with it, you'll be spending $30 - $35 alone on the guns ;?
    Anima Tactics - try it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

yea im sure that they won't be cheep. i thought about converting them but im not sure where i would want to start. i could go with green stuff but that can be very time consuming. do any of you know if there is any weapons that even resembels the sonic blasters?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Heavy Bolters looks very similar. The Sonic Blaster has a bigger, wider, gun barrel.. it looks much like a mouth. The blaster has 2 wires running inside the gun with only some of it showing. You could file off the side of a Heavy Bolter, then cut/dig a small hole or rectangular shape there to put in 2 tiny electric wires. For the gun barrel, you could either do it with green stuff or get the Chaos heavy weapon "dragon head thingy barrel", cut it right through the middle and take the two halves and pin it back together leaving a huge gap .. then fill up with green stuff to make it look like a big mouth. THEN... just attach more wires from the back of the gun to your SHOULDER pad.
    Anima Tactics - try it out!

+ Reply to Thread