Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
While I was building my defiler I accidently mixed up its 4 legs. The manual specifiies where each one should go, so this troubles me. Can anyone help me with this? 2 of them seem to be longer than the shorter pair.
Unfortunately I never put a Defiler together, but I think you may need use some nailpolish remover to dissolve the glue and re-assemble the legs.
Asking for suggestions without knowing what you're planning on doing is like asking a blind man what color shirt matches your eyes.
The legs are meant to be looking shorter than one another. They're in different positions.the pistons may just be more and/or less... 'pistonned'. It does make it look like your crab tank is walking however, and you don't have to mix them.Originally Posted by Codex
If you've glued the legs into the sockets, it's not too hard to remove them without using any stuff that 'only dissolves glue' and actually eats your daemon engine. Just hold it carefully and jerk. If you didn't use stupid amounts of glue you'll have a brand new cleanly dismembered defiler.
And personally, it's fine. I have mine reared up on the 'shorter' legs and claws outreached in a grabby pouncy position with the battle cannon right. in. the. face. of anything about to be clawed.
Unless you've gone and glued the wrong leg halves together, in which case you get a blade or a pair of hands (remember hands? I used to remove unwanted bits with them. Hell, I used to cut s with my teeth, cut pretty clean, too) and split the join.
The odd thing to me is that you managed to do this if you did.
The leg bits come with a neat little number on the inside, so you can find the two correct halves if you just look for a second or two (it's pretty small).
Hope this helped you.
Post your army lists in the ARMY LIST section! Not that hard!
The correct halves are glued together, I've glued them on to the model already too, with the shorter two legs in the middle and the longer two at the back. It looks ok so I suppose it is fine. It does require one of the front claw arms to be on the ground to support its weight but I'm guessing that is normal too.