Question on the exact usage of Wind of Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Germany - Black Forest
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

14 (x1)

Question on the exact usage of Wind of Chaos

Hello fellow CSM

I was wondering about the correct use of WoC, since it might be used rather tricky if I amright...

As I see it, you do the following:

1 The Sorcerer needs LineofSight to targets inthe shooting phase.
    2. The Sorcerer does a Psi-test. Lets say he succeeds.
    3. TheSorcerer has to do a moral test in case his target is not the neares unit.

Now comes the tricky part.... As I see it the small end of the template has to be in Line of Sight of course, but how can the template be placed/oriented?

- the large end can be anywhere (the template can be rotatedin any direction, given the small end is in LoS), you must obey the flamer rule and touch as many models as possible though

- the large end has to follow the LoS line, so small end and large end are on one line, pointing to the Sorcerer. Still, the flamer rule for touching as many models as possible has to be obeyed.

So, the real question for meis, if I can twist the flamer template like I want to or not (wich might do for some nasty tricks ).

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

It uses the flame template and must come from your model. its not like other blast templates that have a range.

the small end touches your model and then you can point the template whatever direction you like.

+ Reply to Thread