New Chaos Megaforce - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Subang Jaya, Malaysia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

New Chaos Megaforce

Is this a good option for someone who is starting Chaos?

I am planning to get my brother an army, and we both seem to like the Chaos faction (the other army we both like is SM, which I already have). The codex that is included seems to be a good deal, but will new players end up using the majority of the units inside? Personally I don't have a lot of ideas on which Chaos units are most commonly used, but if it is anything like the Space Marine Megaforce, then I'd probably get it in a few months.

It's not final yet of course, just wondering if it's value for money.

2. Remove Advertisements

Milwaukee WI
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

291 (x6)

Well, It is not a bad deal overrall...

The termi lord should honestly be used as a 6th terminator as rarely ever should you give your lord / sorcerer termi armor.

The termis themselves are good to have.

The posessed should just be mixed in with the CSM parts to create more marines overrall.

The zerkers are good in general ( give them the rhino)

Rhinos are always useful...

Spawn are terrible though the models look good and you can always give a sorcerer Gift of Chaos in which case they can come in handy.

The defiler is very good, just make sure to give it the extra 2 DCCWs.

Overrall I would say the battleforce + 2 rhinos + a lord w/ flight would give a very decent starting army. The next step from there would be buying some ranged AT support in the form of predators.

Hope this helps!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

I survived LO Chat thanks to: Karmoon, Rabbit, Process, Tossy and Meish.

+ Reply to Thread