Plaguereaper of Nurgle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plaguereaper of Nurgle

Anyone thinking of using this vehicle? I just got a Bandeblade and was thinking of converting it into a Plaguereaper for my Nurgle themed army. Thoughts?

"They say the Darkness consumes you. They don't say what happens after It's done."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

At some point I will be getting a plague reaper. I wonder if forgeworld will make the turret. I suppose that nurgly themed greenstuffing is easier to do because of the irregulat deseased look to the gun barrel.

They are cheaper in points than the baneblade but the main gun is anti infantry only and you loose the coaxial AC.

The template weapon has range limitations but if people are spreading out their squads in linear formations to avoid pie plates then it can be very effective. If only it ignored cover saves like the hellhound.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
    At some point I will be getting a plague reaper. I wonder if forgeworld will make the turret. I suppose that nurgly themed greenstuffing is easier to do because of the irregulat deseased look to the gun barrel.

They are cheaper in points than the baneblade but the main gun is anti infantry only and you loose the coaxial AC.

The template weapon has range limitations but if people are spreading out their squads in linear formations to avoid pie plates then it can be very effective. If only it ignored cover saves like the hellhound.
    doesn't GW supply that cannon? it looks so... "real"... on their pictures
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually it doesnt allow cover saves. Template wepons dont allow cover saves and also check page 97 Apoc book. States so there.

So use Plague reaper and ejoy, I know I will.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

The "template" weapons you are reffering to as ignoring coversaves are the ones using the flamer template. Ordnance still allows for cover saves to be used. If not my IG would really rock...now they more like pop.

+ Reply to Thread