Modeling standard Armament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Undersecretary of Decay Radioactivejack's Avatar
    Iowa, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

Modeling standard Armament

I am re-doing my Plague Marines since the new codex came out and I am wondering....

Do I need to model all of the standard weapons on my minis? For instance, they are all currently holding a bolter and a CC weapon because they used to have true grit. But now they have Über grit, and I basically want to know if I need to model the bolt pistols onto them as well? Anyone know what's up with that?

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

29 (x1)

No you do not.

Before you had to model them exactly to what they had because you had the option. Now since they are entitled to a bolt pistol, c.c. wpn., and bolter you can make any combination of the 3 pieces.

So you COULD put on the 3rd piece somewhere, but you don't have to in order to be able to use it.

+ Reply to Thread