raven guard mutants - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

raven guard mutants

hey i was looking over some raven guard fluff and i saw that corax primarch of the raven guard create some mutated marines in a rush to rebuild his legion and i though would be a cool army and i think it would work good with the new codex being there are no more demons so i was just wondering what the public was think or if they had and suggestion

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

I guess you could use a lot of Spawn, or maybe Fabius Bile. I guess you could really get into it saying Plague Marines are mutants (counts as style), but if I remember correctly they aren't that...human-esque.
    "If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was thikning off getting a whole bunch of spawns i think it would work nicely but i dont think i want fabius cause they werent created by chaos or anything just a gene mistake which corax made and he try to give them the emperors pray which is pretty much just killing them all but my fluff is thaat a few escaped their prison and fleed to the eye of terror. so i am just working on a name for the chapter i was thinking like the murder cause a flock of crows is a murder but i doesnt sound right anybody got anything better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

Spawns a good idea, but you could use possessed as well. Maybe lessor daemons modeled as mutants too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

Spawns and Possessed agreed. Daemons would normally be cool, but you are going to have to rationalize them showing up randomly on the battlefield.....Unless they are ninja mutants of course. In that case it would make perfect sense.
    "If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i picture the muntants as hulking masses of musle maybe the odd guy with an extra limb but i am trying to stay way for chaos looking guys so probly no demons and for traits and tactics probly same as raven guard but stronger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=eugen temba;1041975]i picture the muntants as hulking masses of musle maybe the odd guy with an extra limb but i am trying to stay away from chaos looking guys so probly no demons and for traits and tactics probly same as raven guard but with more musle/quote]

+ Reply to Thread