Night Lords. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Night Lords.

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

Night Lords.

Hey guys, im nearing the compleation of my Sm army and im going for chaos next, im stuck on a choice of legion though, im tempted to go for night lords but iv got a few questions.

1) Could i use some bezerkers? after reading Lord of the Night a year or so ago, with the night lords decent into chos could some of them reveil too much in the slaughter they commit and end up serveing khorne?

2) Night lords love terror, and inspireing fear, would i be able to use deamoms? i could see them useing sudden summonings of lesser deamons during assaults, what could bemore terrifying??

3) Possesed, blatantly yes?? but just want to conferm.

basicly i like the idea of nightlords but i want to include a unit of bezerkers,deamons and possesed, i dont see a problem with the possesed but just want opinions on the bezerkers and deamons.

PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

Here we go:

1) I think you could easily use berserkers, the idea of them loving blood too much is good, say they love killing stealthily but gory too, so maybe model them as standard Night Lords but instead show them drenched in blood and gore. Besides, a super bloody unit would stand out and easily be seen as berserkers.

2) From the old codex it says they didn't use demons that much so I don't think it would be very fluffy. It does say however that raptor cults often enslaved furies, so as demons you could use furies and make them look enslaved.
    A really radical idea would be to show the Night Lords ultimate use of stealth and have a unit of super sneaky Night Lords, who are less armored (5+ instead of 3+) and can easily sneak around. So instead of summoning them, they 'appear' at certain locations to inspire terror.

3) I don't know how possessed are seen in a NL army, but I think they would easily work. A massive deformed, jagged creature screaming as it sprints towards you, claws outstretched eagerly to rip you. Scary, I sure think so!

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

thanks muchly, i like the idea of the furies, i remember that now from the old dex.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

+ Reply to Thread