Terminators and weapons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terminators and weapons

So seemingly the best way to go with termies is 1 heavy flamer and then combi-plasma's. My question being where do you get the combi-plasma arms??? The only ones that come on the sprue are melta and flamer which I'm sure most of you know. I am also debating a close combat termie squad with lighting claws and either chainfist or powerfiests, mainly just for something fun to do. But where do you get the claws?? I have one set from the lord sprue but other than that you can order the CC termie sprue from loyal SM but they are 25 bucks a whack and I dont' need most the stuff that comes on it. The only other idea I've had is to use a bunch of the knvies/baynets from the CSM weapons and stuff to hand make some claws....problem with that being I don't know of any right arm pieces that aren't attached to a gun.

Sorry in advance if I put this in the wrong forum cuz it might be more suited for the modelling forum, but I figured more chaos players would see it here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There not to hard to just make yourself theres a really good thread just a few posts down on making some good looking ones I sugest having a look there.

Woof! Woof! Bark! Bark!!! aeroplane's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    569 (x7)

Here is my thread that addresses both problems you are referring to...
    Make sure you read the link to danjones how-to on the weapons.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...n-special.html (Chaos Terminators - Karmoon Special)

My insanely large Chaos Marine Army - look

Thier commander's motto-listen

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by aeroplane View Post
    Make sure you read the link to danjones how-to on the weapons.
    My combi plasma guide here may help you out. All you need is a plasma pistol, combi bolter, a spare bolt gun or psitol barrel, tiny amounts of Green stuff and a VERY sharp knife.
    If you are using the Chaos terminators, id advise you convert all three combi bolters and the combi melta to combi plasmas as they are the easier ones to replace. If you are using the heavy flamer then your sorted for the first five.

Good luck, PM me if you have any other issues, ill be glad to help.

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the direction guys!! those are really great guides and I can't wait to get this project going. Aero those models turned out great!!

+ Reply to Thread