Bike to Greater Deamon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bike to Greater Deamon

Hey guys what do you think about Tzeenzh bikers turboing with a 2 up invul, then summoning a greater deamon right into the enemy. Can you even turbo and summon in the same turn?

Last edited by Rabbit; February 9th, 2008 at 23:37.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as you feel that it will be worth splattering an expensive unit for the greater demon go for it. I personally would rather not, cram a guy into a rhino and send him as close as possible then when he comes out you saved a 40+ point unit. Also, yes you can summon him after turbo boosting, just remember he may not show up when you want him to so you might have to turbo boost for a couple turns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

always remember that reserves are rolled for and placed before moving your units, so you can't summon him and then say wait! i drive there first, i could need him over there. so you need to drive very close to the enemy to allow the daemon to attack in the turn he arrives (can't move first, you need to be closer than 6") and spend there an entire opponents turn. when your opponent recognises what you're up to, he will probably attack the bikes and wipe them out, cause their inv save only works against shooting, and i assume you're using a rather small bike unit

Please capitalize your sentence ~Rabbit
    Last edited by Rabbit; February 9th, 2008 at 23:35.

+ Reply to Thread